Here at Bluebnc, your privacy is important to us. When handling and using your personal information we are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
This notice sets out how we use and process your personal information when you use our Website.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect, use and process any of the following items:
- Information you enter into any form on the Bluebnc Website.
- Details of your use of our Website.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect special category* information from individuals and we request that you do not submit special category information to us via the website.
How will we use the information you provide via this website?
Our lawful basis for processing the information you provide to us when using the website contact forms is legitimate interests – based on the understanding that Bluebnc needs to collect and process some basic data from our potential customers in order to provide a service.
Our lawful basis for processing the information we obtain about your usage of the website via Cookies is also legitimate interests – based on our legitimate interest in being able to improve the quality of the service we provide via our website.
How we will use other information you may provide us once we have responded to your initial request
Access to your information, and how to correct
Once we have collected your information we are very aware of the rights you retain with regard to it. These rights are laid out in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and are provided for your reference below.
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information:
- The right to be informed— you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- The right of access— you have the right to access your personal data that we hold.
- The right to rectification— you have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure— you have the right to have personal data erased, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’.
- The right to restrict processing— you have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data.
- The right to data portability— you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object— you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances for e.g. direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling— you have the right not to be subject to a decision in respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- Right to withdraw consent— you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Should you wish to exercise this right please contact us using the contact details below.
For more information please see:https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you would like to request to exercise any of your rights or if you have any queries related to accessing your personal information, correction, or your rights under GDPR including requiring a copy of the information we hold on you, we will provide it free of charge and within one month.
Please contact our Privacy team if you wish to exercise any of your rights by:
Data Privacy Request
Bluebnc Spain SL, Carrer Sant Jaume 7, Local 6, 07012 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
If you are not satisfied with our response to your query, you can contact your local data protection authority who will be able to advise you on next steps. For the United Kingdom, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), who is also our lead supervisory authority. Details of their contact information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Where your information is stored?
Your information will be stored and processed both inside and outside the EEA. Where personal data is stored and/or transferred outside of the EEA it will be managed and handled in accordance with GDPR, including the use of processors based in the United States who are participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield programme: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome. By submitting your data to us, you agree to this handling.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide to us on securely protected servers.
We will store your information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide our services.
*Special category data
Special category data previously known as Sensitive personal data as defined by GDPR means personal data consisting of information as to — the racial or ethnic origin of data subjects, their political opinions, their religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, whether they are a member of a trade union (within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992), their physical or mental health or condition, their sexual life, the commission or alleged commission by them of any offense, or any proceedings for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by them, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.