Gulet 27 | Classic sailing boat charter in Croatia
Croatia | ACI Dubrovnik Marina
Explore the stunning Dubrovnik Riviera with this gulet sailing boat charter in Croatia.
Due to her modern design and flybridge, she just steps up among the other gulets on market. Light colors dominate her interior and she features a spacious and modern salon.
Operated by a young and dedicated owner & captain Ante, this boat rental is the perfect choice for everyone – whether you are 2 families or a group of couples, you will love this classic sailing boat rental.
The water sports equipment includes:
- water ski, banana ride, kayak, SUP and jet ski.
On deck you'll have lots of space for sunbathing, and impressive views from the flybridge.
- Shipboard accommodation
- permits and insurance
- captain’s dinner
- Drinks: natural water, tea and coffee
- all equipment on board except waverunner (150€/h)
- tender with outboard engine & gas
- bed linen, towels & beach towels
- fuel for main engine
- 4 h of navigation per day
- yacht cleaning
- diesel for generator 24/7
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport
- shore excursions
- adverse activities (scuba diving, big game
- national park and park of nature entrances,
- guided tours
- tips for the crew
- extra meals (35 EUR/person),
- extra fuel for over 4 hours navigation per day
- water sports: (water skiing, wake board,
banana: 100 EUR / hour)
- private marina fees (if requested from
Food and beverage options upon request.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in this sailing boat rental in Croatia.
Litres Per Hour