Gulet Cruise | Great sailing boat hire in Croatia
Croatia | ACI Marina Split
Head out to a week island hopping onboard this stunning Gulet boat rental in Croatia! A Gulet Cruise is the best way to visit the Dalmatian Cruise and its many breathtaking islands and dreamlike beaches.
This sailing boat hire in Croatia comes with 3 crew members (a captain, a hostess and deckhand) who will be at your disposal at every moment during your sailing holidays in Croatia.
She features a beautiful deck with space to sunbathe and a spacious dining table, plenty of water sports possibilities and 5 comfortable, air conditioned rooms with en-suite bathrooms and space for up to 12 guests.
- skipper & crew
- full personal injury insurance for all guests (while on the boat)
- bed linen and towels
- fuel for 4 hours cruising per day
- 42 hours of AC
- additional meals
- cocktails & drinks from the bar on yacht
- National Park entrance fees
- port & tourist taxes
- more than 42 hours per week AC working (30 €/hour)
- Harbour taxes approx. 600 €
- Water ski 50 €/30 minutes
Food and Drinks options:
- Half board standard (HBS): 300 € per person per week (breakfast/lunch) drinks on yacht bar payed extra
- Half board fish menu included (HBF): 370 €/person per week (breakfast/lunch, included shrimp, high quality fish)
- Full board (FB): 400 €/person per week (breakfast/lunch/dinner)
- *Children up to 4 years free of charge, children from 4-7 years old 50% discount!
- Beverages on yacht bar only!
- All inclusive (alcoholic drinks): 150€/person
- All inclusive (nonalcoholic drinks): 75€/person
- Service fee of bringing your own drinks: 700 €
Interested in this sailing boat rental in Croatia? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Litres Per Hour