Gulet Cruise | Sailing Yacht Charter in Croatia
Croatia | ACI Marina Split
Catch the wind in this Classic 27 meter long Gulet sailing yacht charter in Croatia and spend a week sailing around Dalmatian Coast in style.
With her beautiful blue hull and elegant interior make this sailing yacht a fantastic vessel for a week-long Gulet Cruise in Croatia.
Her front deck with mattresses invite her guests for sunbathing and relaxing while enjoying the beauty of Croatia's shoreline.
The boat is offering 5 air-conditioned cabins, with en-suite bathrooms and panelled mahogany joinery and doors and can host groups of 10 to 12 people.
For your entertainment, this Gulet charter is equipped with water skis, scuba diving and fishing gear, a jet ski, bikes and canoes.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- fuel for 4 hours of navigation per day
- use of all equipment on board
- complete bedclothes and towels
- in average 6 hours of air-conditioning per day (while the yacht is out of port as air-conditioning is being powered by a generator and as long as it needs while the yacht is in port)
- insurance of the ship
- insurance of passengers and crew
- port/marina taxes
- daily more than 4 hours of cruising (an additional hour of cruising will be charged extra)
- entrances to National parks
- Obligatory payment (port tax, tender fuel, Internet): 1.000 €
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in this sailing yacht hire in Croatia.
Gulet 26 Meters
Litres Per Hour